Senior Clinical Research Associate Oncology Hungary Sponsor-dedicated
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Sr CRA (oncology)
Hungary, home based
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Sr CRA for one of our sponsors in Hungary with studies within oncology areas.
Your main duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensures that clinical studies are conducted at investigator sites in compliance with the current approved protocol and any protocol amendment/-s, GCP, SOPs and applicable country laws and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures that the reported study data is accurate, complete, and verifiable from source documents.
- Responsible for site monitoring including completion and delivery of all activities required to ensure high quality set up, execution and completion of studies to agreed timelines and budget.
- Responsible for reporting the study progress and all issues related to the studies.
- Responsible for effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Advanced degree ( e.g MS, PhD, MD, PharmD) in a field of Life Science, Medicine, Clinical Research, Pharmacy.
- 3+ years experience in monitoring, with experience in all stages of study cycle: start up, recruitment and close out.
- Experience in oncology’s studies is preferred.
- Good knowledge of country regulations, ICH GCP-guidelines and SOPs.
- Excellent planning & organizational skills, and the ability to work efficiently and effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to coordinate or support CRAs team members and provide mentoring for new and /or less experienced CRAs
- Proactive, and precise in delivery of quality work even when under time pressure.
- Effective at analysing issues and solving problems.
- Available and willing to travel as job requiresExcellent interpersonal, oral, written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced level of English (written &verbal communication skills)
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook)
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.