1 day left
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Compensation: Competitive salary & benefits with a shift allowance
Our client is a medium sized company performing a range of production, quality and development roles within pharmaceutical production, process and analytical development, quality control and quality assurance. As an innovative biotechnology company, our client provides lifesaving products to dramatically improve patient’s lives. There are many internal opportunities for career progression within the company.
We have a newly created vacancy for a professional with previous experience of working as a QC analyst, following written instructions and comparing analytical results with set specifications. The successful candidate will also have a working knowledge/experience of cGMP, the EP and USP.
This position will be located in the South West of England.
As QC Analyst, will be required to write quality documentation relating to raw materials, water and product testing where appropriate. You will also ensure that work performed within the laboratories is carried out in compliance with corporate statutory health and safety requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· To ensure analysis and recording of QC and stability testing is performed in compliance with the statutory requirements of cGMP.
· Responsibility for testing raw materials, in process and finished product samples to ensure that they meet the specifications established in the product license and internal company specification documents.
· Responsible for writing Standard Operating Procedures and their associated risk assessments to ensure that those tasks are performed safely.
· Write quality documents e.g., change controls, validation reports, non-conformances and CAPA’s where appropriate.
· Organise and liaise with external testing laboratories to arrange correct and on time testing to meet production deadlines or suppliers of equipment or chemicals.
· Organise and liaise with internal departments such as validation, pharms stores and QA where required.
· Maintain an up-to-date awareness of regulatory and scientific developments via courses, meetings and literature.
· Undertake work in accordance with the Code of Safety Practice and Quality Systems.
· Maintain training records.
· Cleaning of laboratories.
· Maintenance and calibration of equipment.
· A degree or equivalent qualification in Chemistry/Biochemistry or another related subject.
· Previous QC laboratory experience working to GMP.
· Experience using analytical laboratory equipment such as pH meters, balances and pipettes.
· Working knowledge of ICH requirements.
· Experience analysing purified water and water for injection, experience of Waters HPLC systems and analysing raw materials.
If you feel this description is something that fits your professional background and character, please apply now, or contact the team at Wentworth Life Sciences.
Apply for QC Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly