Senior Medical Writer - Medical Education (dermatology, psoriasis, chronic spontaneous urticaria)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Medical Writer
Manchester/Macclesfield (or London if you can work very independently)
Your new role:
As the senior Medical Writer, you will work as the editorial lead with a team of talented writers, delivering scientific content for your clients. This role is purely medical affairs and does not involve publications or commercial writing.
Therapy areas are dermatology, psoriasis, chronic spontaneous urticaria and hidradenitis suppurativa.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Able to work independently and lead client calls - confident and vocal on client calls
• Confident with hands on writing
• Experience in reviewing junior work
• Experience across spectrum of Med Affairs, particularly in meetings-based work
• Experience coaching junior writers
• Experience of running workshops is desirable
• Experience of working with teams across geographical sites
• Line management experience would be desirable as this role will have the opportunity to lead junior members of the team
Full job description available upon suitable application.
Please contact Meg for more information on 07930850537 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- HR / Recruitment / Training £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Education £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Communications £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Writing £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)