- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are excited to advertise the opportunity for a QP to join a pioneering organisation who offer a variety of services including home oxygen therapy. This position will be accountable for the overall management of all aspects of the Quality Control System and management of GMP, GDP at the filling plants in Bedford and Stirling.
- To certify all batch records generated by the production team at both fill plants including ensuring that the batches meet the requirements of GMP. The certifying of batch records will also include checking QC results and managing the compliance of the Bulk Liquid Oxygen API.
- To approve specifications, sampling regulations, investigation methods and other procedures concerning quality control and other documents.
- To determine, setting up as well as approving quality control procedures and other documents in conformity with the regulations of the SOL QSE/MS documents.
- Recognise critical quality control apparatus and establishing the maintenance and calibration needs.
- To carry out quality audits at suppliers; or following up on actions from corporate audits.
- Supervise and participating in the continuous improvement of the quality system.
- To work as the contact person between the MHRA (Medicines Healthcare Regulatory Authority) and the organisation on all quality related matters for medical gases.
- To set up of training schedules for all production/logistics team members.
- Review and approving the qualification of the manufacturing plants.
- Work in consultation with the Quality Director, testing the knowledge and skill of the production personnel to analyse and granting the authorization to staff to carry out analysis.
- You will evaluate non-conformities for procedures within the area of Quality and QC.
- Act as a company representative on the Medical Gas trade body BCGA
- Any other assigned duties.
- Proven people management skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently, exercising a high degree of autonomy.
- Ability to cope well under pressure, can multitask and can adapt to changing circumstances.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to use statistical and other data to produce high level reports.
- Qualified Person Status to fulfil the requirements of Directives 2001/83/EC, 2001/82/EC or 2001/20/EC.
- A Quality professional with experience in a quality control environment.
- Consultancy and partnership skills, including negotiation and influencing skills; proactively building relationship with others to achieve results.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.