Sr Project Coordinator
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Sr Project Coordinator provides project support for various divisional projects. Prepares reports and conducts special projects as assigned. Reports and tracks progress of projects to ensure commitments are met for Senior Management. Additionally, this position provides administrative support to the Division VP as well as general support to the division. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Receives instruction, guidance and directions from others. Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
Specific job duties:
- Assist with divisional projects to track progress, management enrolment lists such as Outcomes, Wounded Warrior, Business Continuity, and ADP implementation.
- Provide calendar management, travel arrangements and expense reimbursement for the VP of the division.
- Book conference rooms, arrange catering and meeting management, manage divisional org chart and order all office supplies for the division.
- Organizing files and file room.
- Compose internal and external memos and correspondence as well as edits to PowerPoint presentations.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 0 – 2 year of relevant experience
- Experience providing project support preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with the internet and email systems required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential is critical
- Knowledge of business operations and policies is helpful
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential for professional phone and personal contacts
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting