(Associate) Medical Adviser - Oncology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I am exclusively partnered with a world-leading global pharmaceutical company. In preparation for multiple launches in the area of solid tumours, my client is expanding their oncology medical affairs department. Currently, we seek an expert Medical Oncologist to join the Italian affiliate to serve as the internal and external medical expert within solid tumours for the medical affairs team.
As an (Associate) Medical Expert, you will bridge the gap between late phase clinical development and launch readiness, providing strategic input to support launch and commercialisation of multiple therapeutics.
If you are a medical oncologist currently working in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO industry, I welcome you to read further.
- Function at the internal and external medical expert related to the scientific information needs of all local/regional customers within oncology
- Define scientific and creative input, contribute to the development, review, and approval of promotional materials for the brand team.
- Take a leadership role in defining the patient journey and corresponding decisions based on his/her medical knowledge.
- Prepare or review scientific information in response to customer questions or media requests.
- Support training of local medical personnel, including medical and/or outcome liaisons and health outcomes staff.
- Collaborate with clinical research staff in the design, conduct and reporting of local clinical trials.
- Ensure that the clinical operations team has documented the completion of administrative requirements for study initiation and conduct.
- Provide medical expertise and input to regulatory requirements within the team
- Participate and lead advisory committees.
- Responsible for the scientific training of the clinical study team.
- Collaborate proactively and productively with all alliance, business, and vendor partners.
- Medical Doctor (MD, MBBS or equivalent)
- Clinical specialisation in Oncology (Solid tumours)
- Expertise in Lung cancer advantageous
- Demonstrable experience within the Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to engage in domestic and international travel to the degree appropriate to support the business of the team.
- Fluent in English and Italian, verbal and written communication
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced bonus scheme
- Company Car
- Market leading pension scheme
- Attractive remote working flexibility
- Long term incentives
- 30+ days holiday
- Complete relocation package
- Clear development pathway
Please contact me directly to learn more regarding this position.
vdessena (@) barringtonjames.com