European Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Early Phase Clinical Project Manager
UK, or other remote EU locations
Fully home-based, with occasional travel
Ready to embark on a career with a highly-successful full-service contract research organisation that delivers the most innovative clinical trials? Then this exciting, growing and innovative organisation could be ideal! To say they are just ‘good’ at what they do is a deep disservice to them, because with a return business percentage that is around 4 times higher than the industry average, their success is evident in their loyal client-base. Working with small to mid-size pharmaceutical and biotech organisations, they tailor every study to the individual needs and expectations of their clients. And the resulting dynamic is unique. Tackling early phase studies in oncology, rare disease, gastroenterology, nephrology, and women’s health, they specialise in delivering a deeply personalised service that results in better outcomes for patients around the world. And with you as one of their forward-thinking Clinical Project Managers? There’s no limit to what they (and you) can achieve.
At the heart of this Early Phase Clinical Project Manager role is the need to run progressive oncology studies through every stage of the trial process at either country or regional level. That’s the overview – but the specifics are fantastic. Because while tried-and tested methods are useful when guiding clients through bold clinical development programmes, you will always have the freedom to shape and deliver a completely tailored service for every client. Involving therapy area experts, you will develop clear and measurable project management plans, seeing to it that all project specifications are being met. From establishing project metrics to delivering monthly project updates, you will be there every step of the way to ensure quality standards are being met. On a practical level, you will ensure that the team are complying with the project Standard Operating Procedures, Good Clinical Practice or International Conference on Harmonization guidelines, with every deadline being met – and all within budget. Benefitting from one of the best remote working set-ups in the industry, you will have access to sector-leading software – and above all else, you will enjoy meeting their ‘challenge accepted’ approach.
To excel as an Early Phase Clinical Project Manager, you will:
- Have working experience of project management within Phase I clinical trials. Ideally at least 3 years’ project management experience, however the level of experience is negotiable, as long as you have progressed your career from a CRA position.
- Come from either a CRO or a pharmaceutical organisation. As such, you will have a good understanding of field organisational strategies.
- Have experience in infectious diseases or oncology.
- Enjoy assessing protocols, programmes and success metrics of a project.
- Be keen to progress your career. A number of the current Project Management team have received promotions in the last 12 months.
- Have the self-motivation to work predominantly from home, travelling for around 15-20% of your working month.
- Be well-versed in of MS Office suite and MS Project.
- Be a team-player with exceptional presentation and verbal and written communication skills.