Senior Quality Officer
- Experience Level
Well established World Class Manufacturer supplying a number of industries including Food Production and Healthcare, seeks an experienced and driven Senior Quality Officer.. The purpose of this role is to both manage current Quality and Compliance processes such as ISO9001, but also to assist in the development and evolution of Compliance infrastructure and systems.
The ideal candidate for this post will have experience rooted in an aligned industry such as Food, Chemical, FMCG or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. You will be joining an organisation experiencing significant growth that, as such, requires an individual that wants to affect real change and add real value. You will have previous experience of Change Management and Systems development / integration, as well as the ability to encourage training and awareness of the Quality function. You will also be instrumental in current and future certification programmes with both industry regulators and customer supply chains. This is an autonomous role, requiring close interaction with IT and other key stakeholders within the business.
About the role:
- Complete audits and assessments of suppliers and service providers.
- Provide feedback to the Directors on compliance of suppliers and service providers with respect to regulatory requirements and Technical and Quality Agreements and Specifications.
- Identify gaps, communicate any observations noted and review responses so that a positive working relationship with suppliers and customers is maintained.
- Write and review Technical and Quality Agreements to ensure robust partnerships exist.
- Review and respond to customer and third-party audit and self-assessment questionnaires.
- Perform internal audits and provide feedback to the Directors on the compliance of systems and processes. Identify gaps and facilitate improvements to systems and processes to ensure adherence to current and future guidelines.
- Ensure activities meet the requirements of both the company and its customers by reviewing updates to requirements.
Skills and experience:
- Quality Management experience, ideally within a similar manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry regulations and guidelines.
- Experience in planning and taking part in regulatory inspections.