- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A new 6-month contract opportunity has risen for a Regulatory Analyst to join an established pharmaceutical organisation focused on pioneering medical research and pharmaceutical product development.
- Provide support for the Product and Lifecycle Registration capability based on the InSight for Registrations software platform.
- Supporting the data needs in EU, US and Rest of the World.
- To work part of a small team of regulatory data specialists and will require the job holder to have the ability to work independently in a virtual and matrixed environment.
- The ability to prioritise work and liaise with both regional teams and InSight users globally to support effective use of InSight for Registrations.
- The ability to retrieve data using queries and reports, as well as resolving complex data issues.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a virtual team of regulatory data experts operating in a matrix managed and international environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory business processes; 3 to 5 years' experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with XEVMPD submissions essential.
- Experience of working with InSight for Registrations highly desirable.
- Degree in Life Sciences of Data Management and/or relevant experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.