Patient Experience Lead (home-based)
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are looking for a Patient Experience Lead for a home-based opportunity across Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-wide biopharma organisation where you will be focused on defined patient subpopulations and working transversally across functions and Patient Value Units.
- Develop and deliver differentiated solutions inspired by a deep understanding of patients' needs to improve and patient care.
- Leveraging insights from external sources to contribute to the cross functional EU Patient Value Brand Plan focusing on the PEx CSFs within Rheumatology.
- Gathering observations from different channels (Field visits, Patient Advisory Boards, congresses, summits, interactions with Patient Groups etc.), to help generate actionable insights to improve and develop patient solutions.
- Supporting the development of PEx guiding principles and agree on the EU metrics and KPIs within Rheumatology, driving alignment across different patient populations, solutions, indications, channels and geographies.
- Leading the process of Rheumatology EU PEx content generation and supporting and guiding local areas, ensuring solutions align with the EU brand strategy.
- Leveraging and inputting into the PEx Analytics dashboard to measure and report impact of implemented solutions against the defined PEx Metrics - Patients Reached, Patients Subscribed, NPS, Patient Satisfaction and Patient Persistence.
- Contributing to continued strengthening of the therapeutic area PEx expertise within the organisation, in partnership with EU Strategic Operations, Areas and where appropriate, the Global team.
- Ensuring working knowledge and practice of SOPs and legal/ethical standards, aligning with the relevant stakeholders including the Global Clearance Committee members adhering to the approval process.
- Engaging where appropriate with the Global Transversal PEx Community, taking learnings and best practice to EU for implementation.
- Act as key Rheumatology point of contact between area and global PEx teams; ensuring insights and knowledge exchange is done appropriately and compliantly.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Proven track record of applying Digital transformation solutions and exploring innovative patient experience channels.
- You will have relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry however Rheumatology/Immunology experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership management capabilities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.