Senior Research Associate - Assay Development
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Research Associate - Assay Development to join a biotech organisation who are focused on interpreting condensate biology into much-needed medicines. This is a great opportunity to be part of an energizing and supportive start-up culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team.
- You will screen for new chemical matter to modulate condensate properties in a highly controlled manner.
- To evolve and produce novel in vitro and cellular condensate assays by using cutting-edge imaging technologies and advanced analytical tools like MS, DLS, and MST.
- To work closely in a cross-functional team, with enough room for independent research in uncharted territories.
- You will become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, start-up environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to balance multiple objectives.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team.
- Prior experience with assay development for compound screening.
- MTA, CTA, BTA, B.S., M.S. or Diploma, in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or a related subject.
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in cell biology e.g. transfections, fluorescence labelling, imaging.
- Previous experience with data analysis such as plotting and fitting.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.