Global Study Manager
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA. Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
As a Clinical Trial Manager, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
PRA are changing the way in which clinical trials are run – and we want you to be a part of it.
This role offers you the chance to work with industry-leading systems and best-in-class project management methodologies, placing you at the forefront of the next generation of clinical trials.
We aim to improve patient lives every day, bringing new treatments to those who need them most. As a Global Study Manager at PRA, you will play a pivotal role in managing global clinical trials, to ensure that we achieve this goal.
Working as the leader of your cross-functional internal study team, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning for success by adapting your skills to the needs of the project
- Setting the standard of working to high quality to your global study team colleagues
- Proactively identifying areas of risk related to timelines, budget, quality and patient safety, and leading the implementation of risk mitigation strategies
- Holding overall accountability for project profitability; managing the study budget throughout the lifecycle of the project. Key tasks will include revenue reconciliation, managing out of scope and negotiating change orders
- Establishing and implementing innovative approaches to issue resolution
- Managing relationships with vendors and cross-functional stakeholders
- Leading a diverse team of functional leads and fostering a collaborative and professional working environment within the study. Keeping the overall project delivery in sight, you will ensure delivery by encouraging participation, trust and accountability within your global cross-functional team
As a Project Manager at PRA, you will be supported by a dedicated functional manager, allowing you to excel in your role and forge ahead in your project management career.
Want to be a part of the journey? Apply today and discover your place in the future of project management.
Innovative, forward-thinking and delivery-focused.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and we enable this success through consistent training, development and support. To be successful in this position you will have:
- A proven track record as a highly motivated and dynamic project management professional
- Have at least 3 years experience managing/overseeing clinical studies accross a region/globally.
- Budget management
- A strong commercial knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build strong external relationships and motivate a regional or global team
- For this position we are seeking candidates with a strong Oncology background.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.