Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a global leader within health and wellness. This is a permanent position that is based in Tring.
- To establish and demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of applicable regulations and implements.
- You will follow Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures.
- To review and assess raw material, formula and related substantiation documents ensuring development of accurate and compliant labelling.
- To perform various calculations as delegated to substantiate compliant labelling: formula, percent daily values, vitamin & mineral conversions, and all claims including nutrition content and structure/ function claims.
- You will compile dossiers to support license or registration submissions or updates ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, as applicable.
- To review, maintain and create manuscript records for the organisation's product portfolio of Dietary Supplements, Foods, OTCs and Cosmetics, as applicable, by interpreting and applying applicable regulations and guidance.
- Actively track and report efforts providing visibility of pending, in process and complete tasks (e.g. label manuscript development, registration/license dossier compilation), enabling workload, timeline and resource planning.
- To support other regulatory tasks, as required, to ensure in market regulatory compliance of new and existing products, packaging, and communications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter with willingness to learn and develop.
- Demonstrates strong teamwork, collaboration, attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and organization.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Prior experience to regulations pertaining to dietary supplements, foods, cosmetics or OTC pharmaceutical categories or a scientific/ technical background.
- At least 1- 2 years of relevant prior business experience would be preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.