Senior QA Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Senior QA Manager to join a leading consultancy who deliver clinical excellence from design to delivery. This role will be located in London and will be on a permanent basis.
- Recruit, manage and develop entry level to senior team members to ensure quality of early phase clinical trial projects within the organisation.
- Liaise closely with Principal Investigators, internal clinical and operational teams, pharmaceutical sponsors, regulatory authorities, and other stakeholders.
- To provide essential quality assurance (QA) training to the operational teams at the organisation.
- Ensure effective and efficient scientific standard operating processes are implemented and maintained in order to meet all regulatory requirements for all studies.
- Drive collaboration and innovation within the QA team as well as cross-functionally by interacting with other departments and externally.
- Ensure inspection readiness is maintained.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate QA requirements to various audiences.
- Driven, persuasive and able to influence and have an impact at all levels of the organisation.
- BSc or other relevant degree.
- At least 10 years' GCP experience within academia or industry, at least 5 at a senior level.
- A QA qualification would be admirable.
- Auditing clinical trials to international GCP standards is essential.
- Evidence of implementation of new processes and information in relation to best practices and standards, as well as emerging pharmaceutical industry guidance, enabling our QA processes to remain leading edge and competitive.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.