Site Contracts Specialist - Belgium
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
For our client, a global pharmaceutical organization we are currently looking for a contract specialist to support the negotiation and establishment of clinical trial agreements and study budgets with our hospitals. In this role you will be working from the client’s office in Vilvoorde, Belgium.
- Provide financial support for clinical trial budget and accounting, negotiation of financial & legal conditions (with support of Country Responsible, Contract Manager and/or Finance Department)
- Initial Payment Schedule set-up ( Budget Sheet) and updates (if applicable, e.g. following Protocol Amendments) after consultation of Country Responsible/RSM
- Contract preparation and execution (PI, site, local vendor and other if applicable)
- Provide support for Grant Plan check and re-negotiation (if needed) for RSM
- Provide support for Country-level budget planning for RSM
- Payment Schedule revision and amendment (if needed).
- Create and update files in the Trial Financial System.
- Communication with CoE (Center of Excellence Hyderabad) regarding CTA and/or Amendments (Budget Sheet and/or Additional Costs)
- Evaluate clinical trial financial process and implement process improvement.
- Good negotiation skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English and at least one of the official languages (French/Dutch)
- Familiar with clinical trials (however scientific involvement will be very limited in this position, might be important for setting expectations right)
- Eye for detail
- Good excel skills