Senior Patient Recruitment Specialist - UK
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Patient Recruitment Specialist
UK Home Based
Here at Syneos Health, we are currently looking to strengthen our unique Patient Engagement team. We are seeking a Senior Patient Recruitment Specialist to be home based in the UK.
Your role as a Senior Patient Engagement Specialist would include the following responsibilities:
- Develops, prepares, gains approval and distributes all materials relating to Patient Engagement – Patient facing material (brochures,leaflets), site forms (checklists), flip charts, online, tv, radio and print.
- Tracking and reporting program metrics and recruitment campaigns
- Communication with the client to provide project updates
- Collaborates with the wider project team – to achieve contractual, financial, project goals within specific timelines
- Initial development of the Patient Engagement plan – identifies risks and contingencies per indication
- Training vendor teams (creative) on project/protocol requirements
- Planning and submission of Patient Material to Reg/Ethics committees working with regulatory leads
- Documents stored and version controlled
- Managing budgets and timelines to ensure no out of scope work is conducted – budget updates to be completed for these circumstance.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- BA/BSc in Life Science
- Must have CRO/Pharma Patient Recruitment/Engagement experience – min. 2 years
- Global project experience
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and can adapt to change
- Ability to work independently
- MS office proficiency – Publisher desired
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Equal Opportunities Plan. Its objective is to achieve the principle of equality of opportunity in Syneos Health’s employment practices ensuring that our workforce is truly representative of each gender and that every employee is respected and is able to work under equal conditions
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-LM1
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Patient Recruitment Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Operations Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Site services Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom