Senior Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Project Manager – Home Based
My client was born out of a desire to usher in need-driven innovations in the realm of healthcare. My client was concocted with a mission to transform clinical research by virtue of focus on patient centricity, safety and forefront digital technologies. The rising prominence of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in healthcare aligns with their long-term vision to develop digital health solutions dedicated to safer, faster and affordable medical product development and patient care for the betterment of their lives.
Their management team is international and comprises executives who have integrated clinical and healthcare management backgrounds. The organisation is dynamic and professional and has been built from scratch by a group of individuals with strong entrepreneurial ethos. We are currently on a steep growth path with strong demand for our unique product offering for a largely unmet need in the healthcare market.
Why they need you?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with project management experience preferably from the clinical trial vendor world to join our team and embark with us on an exciting journey of growth in digital healthcare. Within my client, the Associate Director of Operations role is expected to follow and manage product customisation projects, maintain client relationships, help develop the project delivery system from ground up, manage other Project Managers and make sure all client requirements have been implemented, while also making sure that all relevant tasks needed for a successful project deployment are done. The role will transition into a more managerial role as the team and the company grows.
Coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts is your second nature. You love multitasking and you have a very particular attention to detail, but you are also capable of client management and negotiations.
What will be your role?
- Successfully Manage Clients (all stakeholders) and their expectations from their onboarding until the end of activities
- Partake and lead requirement collection during client onboarding
- Provide work estimations and provide feasibility feedback to clients
- Spearhead Clinical Operations on company side. Track all necessary tasks and documentation needed for successful project deployment and make sure they are delivered on time (Ethical Committee submission, Regulatory documentation, CRO integration…)
- Communicate the client requirements to the right stakeholders and resources in the team and make sure they deliver on their tasks timely
- Define milestones and timelines and constantly monitor progress for all projects
- Ensure that all customisation projects are delivered on-time, on budget with quality and within the scope
- Assist in development of systems to measure project delivery performance using appropriate systems, tools, techniques and KPIs
- Directly report to the COO and escalate issues when needed
- Make sure all customisation requirements are implemented as per Client request and approved by QAs
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing teams for account management & nurturing activities
- Partake in up-sale activities while ensuring Client Excellence is being achieved
- Coordinate with Support issue management and make sure they are communicated to the client when needed
- Coordinate and manage subcontractors and makes sure they deliver on time, budget and quality
- Improve and innovate on current management processes and spearhead the development of the department
- Onboard, Lead and Coach a team of Project Managers
- Manage Project Budgets and partake in their creation
What we are looking for?
- At least 5 years experience of Project Management
- Experience in leading other Project Managers
- Bachelor degree is a must
- Experience in Clinical Operations is a plus
- Experience in the Digital Healthcare industry is a big plus
- Well versed in Jira, Confluence and Google Gsuite usage
- Familiarity with ISOs and Quality Management Systems
- Experience in Agile Management constructs is a plus
- C1 English is a must
- Life-sciences/business degree (with a specialisation in project management) is a plus
Why you will love working with us?
- Remote work
- Growth possibilities - we are a rapidly growing startup and promotions are always an option for well performing individuals
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits