Clinical Supply Chain Coordinator - Clinical Trials
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Entry level
At AstraZeneca we are guided in our work by a strong set of values, and we're resetting expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. By truly following the science, we pioneer new methods, new thinking and bring unexpected teams together. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we're on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that transform lives. We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world. If you're swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you're our kind of person.
The Clinical Supply Chain Coordinator is the Supply Chain entry level role supporting the Global Clinical Supply Chain team to ensure the delivery of Clinical material and associated information to meet the agreed Clinical demand.
The CSCC supports GCSC team with task based activities that include:
- Task activities related to manufacturing of drug substance, drug product and packaged supplies including:
Management of drug packing activities;
Review of documentation related to drug packing jobs;
- IRT system (IxRS) management;
- Support in drug release activities.
- Management of Documentation pertaining to SCM activities including:
- Electronic Trial Master File documentation upload;
- Invoice checking;
- Ensuring continuous supply of Clinical Material to patients by completing the following activities:
- Temperature Control Monitor tracking;
- Complaints management;
- Drug demand prediction activities as instructed by Clinical Supply Study Leader.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- University degree
- In knowledge of R&D supply chain and drug development process.
- In knowledge of Clinical Development processes relevant to investigational products.
- Working knowledge of the Clinical Trial Directive and global regulatory environment impacting the provision of investigational products.