Clinical Applications Specialist - London/South East UK
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Applications Specialist - Breast Onco-plastic Surgery - London/South East UK
Our client is a niche player in Medical Devices, who have developed a unique service offering for the Breast surgery marketplace, enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. Their UK business is well established, with exciting growth plans ahead.
Due to strong sales and even stronger growth expected, they are seeking a driven team member to help them continue to deliver on their promise and play a critical role in improving patient care. The Clinical Application Specialist is a front-line support role, with an impact on patient lives, providing clinical reasoning, a deep understanding of the client's portfolio and improving their reach directly in the market.
As a Clinical Application Specialist, you will be primarily supporting the sales team by; demonstrating products, supporting installations and providing training/education on the product portfolio to customers in order to improve relationships and play a large part in the accelerated growth of the business. This role demands a keen interest in the clinical environment and passion for improving cancer care. Your impact will provide patients access to better treatment options. You will uncover new potential in the market while supporting key customers.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your:
- Batchelor's degree in Science, Business, Engineering, or equivalent
- Interest or previous experience in the healthcare industry and a preferred knowledge within sales pathway and its processes.
- Ability to read, digest, evaluate, and communicate technical information
- High level of understanding of human physiology and surgical procedures.
- Experience within the operating room / theatre environment (not essential).
- Able to demonstrate sound business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative and inventive problem solver but focussed on quality and good practice.
- Ability to adapt easily to a changing work environment.
- Highly organised, with the ability to multitask, work as a team and have a high degree of independence to work autonomously.
In return, you will get the chance to shine in a pivotal new role. You can also expect an excellent financial package and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business that invests heavily in R&D to stay ahead of the competition and changes the market dynamics.
Please apply online or call CHASE 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31483
Apply for Clinical Applications Specialist - London/South East UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly