Clinical Research Associate
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA has been contributing to the battle against COVID since day 1 and whilst there is no doubt that we are currently working in unprecedented times, PRA has been great at creating a sense of unity amongst our employees and globally. Our Leadership have remained dedicated to ensuring that our employees supported and productive so if you join PRA you can expect increased technology and IT support for all global home-workers as well as access to extensive health & wellbeing resources.
Our Clinical Delivery team is world class and as a Clinical Research Associate within EMEA, you will have the opportunity to work in a structure that is built to support the growth and development of each and every employee. We ensure that we leverage our top talent to enable the expansion of skill sets and advance tailored training as much as possible.
Our Clinical Research Associates are ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites throughout the trial lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of therapeutic areas; empowered and supported on your PRA journey by both a dedicated functional manager and also the cutting edge and user friendly technology that we have here at PRA!
Key responsibilities as a CRA will include:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out;
• Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan;
• Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met;
• Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues;
• Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and work diligently to relevant guidelines.
You will be operating as a key part of a global study team and playing a fundamental role in our clients’ drug development processes
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for success which is facilitated through constant training, career coaching and on-the-job support.
To enable success in this position you will have:
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment;
• A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirement understanding (essential);
• Education to degree level or have equivalent experience or be a licensed healthcare professional;
• A positive and enthusiastic personality and be able to work effectively across multiple functional teams; someone who knows when to seek guidance, pushback appropriately and ultimately produce work to the highest of standards!
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website:
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Clinical Research Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly