Clinical Research Associate
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Commitment to our staff is only surpassed by our commitment to advancing treatment options available to patients. We understand the importance of supporting and investing in our people. With 20% of our employees promoted last year, we don’t need to tell you that your career will thrive at PRA. We know it. And we can prove it. As we grow, so will you. Come discover your PRA.
We are looking for a Clinical Research Associate based in Athens.
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a company that is advancing the development of new medicines, biologic therapies and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases including cancer, cardio-metabolic diseases, Alzheimer’s and infectious diseases. Be ready to work in a solid partnership and an environment driven by innovation and continuous improvement.
The CRA is the primary point of contact between site staff and sponsor. This CRA will be responsible for taking leadership of site management for the selection and initiation of sites on behalf of the sponsor, as well as conducting and closing activities of the appointed studies in compliance with local regulations, ICH- GCP, sponsor´s procedures and protocol requirements.
- Perform all type of visits from site feasibility to close out visits according to plan, document actions and follow up on action plans
- Train and guide site staff in safety information handling, systems, protocol and trial procedures to minimize protocol deviations
- Proactive use of EDC and other data source systems for preparation and conduct on site visits as well as source data verification in collaboration with data management/logistics team
- Identify potential risks and proactively take action to prevent or mitigate
- Collaborate with Data Management/logistics in resolving queries
- Assist to ensure data cleaning cycle timelines are met in accordance with the Data Flow Plan
- Motivate and build strong relations with site personnel to assist the sponsor in being their preferred clinical research partner
- Collaborate with and provide oversight of deliverables from vendors locally, if applicable
- Support the site in filing and archiving trial documentation in the Investigator Trial Master File (ITMF)
- Participate in Investigators Meetings to ensure relations with sites as well as active presentation as applicable
- Maintain knowledge of and act in compliance with global and local SOPs, GCP and other regulatory requirements
- Support audits and inspections at sites and affiliate, as applicable
We believe our Clinical Operations team is second to none. You will receive the support you need to develop personally and professionally and work in an environment where you matter. Our team pushes forward together. United in solving problems, developing close site relationships and reaching the end goal. Operating as a key part of a global study team, the CRA plays a fundamental role in our clients’ drug development processes.
Detail-orientated, passionate and reliable.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Prior experience as a CRA working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level, have equivalent experience or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Knowledge of filing and archiving trial documentation in the Sponsor Trial Master File (STMF)
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com