Supply Chain Planner / Buyer
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Title: Supply Chain Planner / Buyer
Rate: Competitive in line with skills and experience
For one of Planet Pharma global clients, we urgently seek a talented Finance Analyst to join on an initial month contact. In this role you will be accountable for the effective and efficient running of all planning operations in the IPT by utilizing ERP planning tools, working closely with IPT, Raw Mats and WH.
- Review long-term forecasts with the IPT Planner to identify and mitigate possible capacity/material issues and recommend appropriate action. Analysis will incorporate key activity elements including cost drivers and resource utilization.
- Develop inventory plans and shipping estimates for the Annual Budget Planning process.
- Ensure continual alignment to plan and delivery of targets. Deviations to plan must be analyzed from Customer, resource, activity and cost perspective.
- Develop IPT capacity plans for the Annual Budget Planning process. Ensure continual alignment to plan and delivery of targets. Deviations to plan must be analyzed from Customer, resource, activity and cost perspective.
- Inventory Months of Supply (MOS), cycle time reduction, delivery performance, schedule adherence and D&O tracking and reporting (Plan vs. Actual).
- At least five years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a buyer/planner role in an operations environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Supply Chain, Finance, Procurement).
Apply now for immediate consideration!!!!
Apply for Supply Chain Planner / Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly