- Experience Level
Title: Sourcing Manager
Salary: Competitive in line with skills and experience
For one of Planet Pharma global clients, an innovative and growing organisation specialising within the FMCG/Life Science sector. We have an urgent requirement for a skilled Sourcing Manager to join a on permanent basis. In this role you will also be responsible for coordinating and leveraging global procurement finished goods spend.
- Strategic Sourcing Plan Development – you will be responsible for engaging the key category stakeholders and facilitating the development of a global strategic sourcing strategy.
- Procurement - you will identify, select, and contract suppliers.
- Supplier Management – you will be responsible for Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), monitoring and managing supplier performance with respect to cost, quality, delivery timeliness, risk, etc.
- Continuous Improvement – you will identify and drive the execution of continuous improvement initiatives that will generate value through increase supplier performance or capabilities.
- Degree + Professional qualifications like (CPM, CIPS, EIPM, Lean Six Sigma) or MBA.
- Experience in previous sourcing roles (3-5 years at least) in either direct materials or finished goods.
- Experience in an FDA related industry (e.g., Life Science, Food, Aerospace, and or Energy)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience in financial and cost accounting principles, resource planning and allocation.
Apply now for immediate consideration!!!
Apply for Sourcing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly