Sr Statistical Programmer (SAS)
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
To develop SAS programs to produce tables, listings, figures or other data displays according to specifications and requests by various internal and external customers. Lead teams of programmers to assign, review and deliver projects on time and with high quality.
Specific job duties:
- Write, modify, and maintain programs which produce complex safety and/or basic efficacy data sets, tables, and listings for assigned projects
- Write, modify, and maintain programs that perform complex data checks for review
- Validate and review of other programs
- Prepare/review project documentation and/or memos for external communications in conjunction with the Programming Project Lead
- Assume responsibilities for data transfers, including documentation
- Review Case Report Forms and database designs
- Review Analysis Plans
- Prepare and review project documentation including Data Definition Table and annotation of SDTM mapping.
- Contribute towards process improvements
- W/M/M Dataset Pooling/Integration
- Minimum of 7 years of SAS programming experience or a comparable skill set; at least 3 years in the pharmaceutical industry as a SAS programmer
Supervisory Responsibility: Project management responsibilities but not supervisory
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- SAS Graph
- SAS Macro Facility Writing stored, project-specific Macro
- Database design principles
- General statistical concepts and procedures
- Any additional SAS modules as required by the specific job position
- Knowledge and experience using ODS to produce output to various destinations (Word, Excel, XML)
- Knowledge of and experience with CDISC Standards
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a project team
- BS/BA or equivalent preferred
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting