Medical Affairs Research Physician - Danish speaking
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Clinical Research Physician is part of the medical affairs team and the business unit brand team for strategic planning in the support of launch and commercial activities to meet patients’ needs and ultimately enhance the customers’ experience in interacting with the company.
In this role you will work with the rheumatology team in Denmark while being a part of the larger Medical Nordics Rheumatology teams. The CRP will report to the Medical Lead in Rheumatology of the UK hub.
- Lead on the development of local medical strategies to support brand commercial activities. Contribute actively on an ongoing basis to the strategic planning for currently marketed
- Develop and contribute to the global/regional medical plan in rheumatology
- Understand and anticipate the scientific information needs of all local/regional customers
- Actively address customer needs in a timely fashion by leading data analyses of new clinical or health outcomes research efforts
- Contribute to the development, review and approval of promotional and non-promotional materials for the brand team
- Contribute from the medical perspective to support the product pricing, reimbursement and access (PRA) process
- Support training of sales representatives and other medical representatives.
- Become familiar with market archetypes and potential influence on the medical interventions for the disease area
Scientific Data Generation/Dissemination
- Knowledge of and compliance with local laws and regulations, global policies and procedures with respect to data dissemination and interactions with health care professionals.
- Understand and actively address the unsolicited scientific information needs of external health care professionals according to guidelines above.
- Contribute to the planning of symposia and advisory board meetings with health care professionals.
- Develop and maintain appropriate collaborations and relationships with scientific experts, thought leaders and professional societies.
- Understand and keep updated with the pre-clinical and clinical data relevant to the molecule
- Represent the clinical needs of the region to the medical leadership in development of clinical strategies, development plans and study protocol designs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- MD, Immunologist or PhD Immunology
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Prior knowledge and experience in Rheumatology or Immunology
- Demonstrated ability to balance scientific priorities with business priorities
- Engagement in domestic and international travel to the degree appropriate to address the business need of the team. Travel requirement >30% of time.
- Fluent in Danish and English, verbal and written communication.
Contact Antonia at Barrington James - adavis barringtonjames.com
Apply for Medical Affairs Research Physician - Danish speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly