Senior Clinical Project Physician (60-100%)
- Experience Level
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, committed into delivering products on the market over the next year, is looking a Senior Clinical Project Physician for a 12 months contract based in Basel area.
- Plans, manages and monitors daily activities of clinical research.
- Ensures that all activities are in compliance with department safety practices, policies and procedures.
- Performs full management of investigator sponsored studies and acts as liaison with study site.
- Implements clinical study parameters, deliverables, policy compliance and resource needs.
- Applies scientific discipline to minimize risk and increase performance. Participates on cross functional teams for evaluation of new product ideas, implementation of business strategies, and so on.
- Manages analysis and documentation of company clinical work to determine marketability of products.
- Evaluates results of phase I-IV investigations, in preparation for new drug application to the regulatory agencies.
- Monitors and reports findings to senior management. Reviews and submits reports, registrations and submissions.
- Assesses internal/external clinical research proposals involving company products relevant to company's objective.
- Prepares and implements annual operating and capital budgets. Manages project budgets and projections.
- Hires, trains and evaluates staff. Ensures that the staff has the necessary guidance and tools for performance of various projects. Provides technical expertise to formulate clinical development plan.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
- Medical Degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in clinical research in a Pharmaceutical or Biotech company or equivalent in Academia.
- Clinical research or clinical experience in the indication relevant to the clinical project is preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.