Medical Science Liaison Manager West Germany
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Medical Science Liaison Manager
My client, a well-established mid-size pharmaceutical company is looking for an MSL for their
product line in the area of anti-infectives.
The role is a good opportunity for someone with several years of experience in medical affairs to
join an international company with a well-established product and work more independently.
- Develop a network with experts and medical centres in the West of Germany
- Support the implementation of medical activities, such as advisory boards, symposia,
training events etc.
- Provide medical advice for the therapeutic area portfolio
- Deliver internal trainings to the marketing and sales teams
- Develop programs and create presentation materials for the internal and external trainings
- You have a PhD or MD degree
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in a medical affairs role in a pharmaceutical
- You have worked in the area of anti-infectives, infectious diseases, antibiotics, vaccines or
- You speak fluent German
The role offers a lot of flexibility and independence and will be a part of an international medical
You will be joining a well-established mid-sized company that strategically develops their portfolio to
enhance their presence across Europe.
Location: Field based in Western Germany
Salary: 80 000- 110 000 euro base salary + bonus and additional benefits
If you feel addressed, apply for the role or get in touch with Michaela Plamenova via m.plamenova
at nonstopconsulting dot com for additional information.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We
are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the
recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic
and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. our website for a full list of the niche
markets we cover.
Apply for Medical Science Liaison Manager West Germany
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly