Senior Scientist - Immunology
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
A world-wide leader in Gene Therapy are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Immunology to join their team in Amsterdam on a permanent basis.
- You will be expected to select, design and execute experiments related to therapeutics antibodies in support of research and development programs.
- Manage scientific and technical team members to guarantee the execution of the research projects.
- Organising a robust communication line to all other relevant function of the organisation.
- To act as team lead or subject matter expert and participate in global project team meetings.
- Work with CROs and manage outsourced studies.
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and explorative thinking
- Intrinsically motivated
- PhD level trained within the field of Immunology.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of in therapeutics antibodies.
- Hands-on experience in writing, presenting, and reviewing in research documents (reports, patents, publications, regulatory documents etc.).
- Experience in structural Immunology is admirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Scientist - Immunology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly