Senior PV Process Scientist (remote-based)
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Senior PV Process Scientist to work remotely for a world-wide pharmaceutical organisation focused on the research and development of novel medicines and marketing them once they have been developed.
- You will support the Global Head and the Leaders of Scientific Enablement and Processes (SEP) in completing identified tasks and deliverables in connection with routine support provided to various teams in respect to the core PDS processes and scientific enablement.
- Triage, and organize requests for SEP support from the wider organization (PDS and other functions).
- To assist in the completion of projects and new strategic initiatives by managing logistics, integrating with teams, attending meetings, and following through on assigned tasks.
- Expand the reach of the GH and the Leaders of SEP and the group's overall effectiveness by maintaining contact/dialogue with key stakeholders already established by the SEP group and to triage and disseminate new requests to maximize SEP involvement.
- Contribute in the development of new tools under the leadership of the GH and the Leaders of SEP.
- Support the quality management of the core PDS processes under the supervision of the PV Process Leader and in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Keep up-to-date of new developments in the core PDS processes to have proper context in support of the PV Process Leader and successful completion of assigned tasks.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multifunctional, matrix team.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail -good prioritization and organization skills.
- Good computing/IT skills.
- MSc or a degree in a life science or healthcare-related discipline (e.g. PharmD, nursing, dentistry, etc.).
- Relevant experience in pharmacovigilance and/or a clinical safety-related role (typically 3+ years of experience).
- Familiarity with one or more core PDS processes (e.g. ICSR management, signal management, risk management) and/or other critical supportive processes (e.g. benefit-risk assessment, aggregate reporting, etc).
- Familiarity with regulatory pharmacovigilance requirements and guidelines published by the major global Health Authorities (e.g. FDA, EMA, MHRA, etc).
- Experience in project management is admirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.