Global Study Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Global Study Manager to join them on a contract basis in Welwyn Garden City. Our client focuses on researching and developing new medicines and marketing them once they have been developed.
- Provides direction and leadership to one or more clinical operations teams.
- Develops operational plans including site monitoring strategies, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, and clinical supplies management.
- Builds effective and efficient high performing operations teams and ensures team members are aware of their accountabilities, responsibilities and deliverables.
- To create team culture and promotes team spirit.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with SMT members, with particular focus on affiliate teams, external CRO (for outsourced teams) and co-development partner study teams.
- In partnership with the functional management, coaches, mentors, supports, and provides study specific direction to Study Management team members.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of study specific manuals created by the GSA.
- Contributes to the development and management of the study timelines, resources, budget, risk and quality plans
- Ensures operational tracking tools are identified, including systems to meet the needs of the operations team and ensures reporting to the GSL.
- Develops and manages clinical study budgets (including HQ budget) and contributes to staffing/resourcing plans.
- Provides clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery.
- Oversees forecasting of clinical/non-clinical supplies.
- Delivers the operational elements of the study plan.
- Provides the day-to-day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work.
- Any other assigned duties.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.