Sr Talent Acquisition Partner
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Sr.Talent Acquisition Partner
Prepares and executes recruiting strategies and counsels managers on all aspects of the hiring process. Identifies and engages new sources of possible candidates for hire. Contributes to workforce planning efforts by partnering with line of business to determine staffing needs and forecasts.
Specific job duties:
- Attract and find the right candidates for each job, use each sourcing technique effectively and establish rapport with potential candidates. Will prioritize work efforts and be able to communicate the recruiting pipeline to hiring managers. Has an intermediate level of knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to employment (for example, Title VII, ADA, ADEA, EEOC Uniform Guidelines) and follows those guidelines appropriately.
- Develop and maintain external relationships that may provide referrals of candidates. Consistently treats others with respect and builds collaborative relationships within the community. Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Counsels line managers in final selections, compensation and the recruitment process. Focuses of efforts that add value and always does what is best for internal clients.
- Build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills and competencies and use the best sourcing strategies and techniques for each job category. Demonstrates fortitude to work through issues and challenges with a positive attitude. Will work with others to integrate efforts across functions and organizations to achieve results.
- Independently develop recruiting strategies in conjunction with other Talent Associates and Recruiting Manager for a business group. Counsels line managers in final selections, compensation and the recruitment process. Focuses of efforts that add value and always does what is best for internal clients.
- Present strengths and weaknesses of leading candidates, overcome objections in the hiring process, sell the opportunity and work with HR Generalist and assist management in determining the appropriate compensation. Negotiate the final agreement with candidate.
- Proactively identify staffing issues and trends before they affect productivity and turnover. Develop subject matter expertise in assigned business groups. Will prioritize work and share broad
- Knowledge of recruiting with groups. Has a basic understanding of staffing alternatives and consults with clients on the use of contingent workers. Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of the-Art recruiting practices. Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in business or related field
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with employees and team members
- Customer driven with good oral and written communications skills and strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- The ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and keep issues confidential is critical to this position. Proficiency in Word, Excel, PeopleSoft and the ability to learn new software is needed.
- Knowledge of current employment law, worker’s compensation, ADA, EEOC, and FMLA is necessary.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting