GMP Production Operatives (Biotechnologists), Oxbox, Cowley
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Be Inspiring and help us succeed together through passion, commitment and team work.
We are looking for motivated people who want to make a difference, delivering advanced innovative treatments to patients with unmet needs and join us at our new facility.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Large scale manufacture of ATMPs within GMP cleanroom facilities including:
- Upstream adherent and/or suspension mammalian cell culture, transfection and harvest of viral vector products.
- Downstream processing including clarification, chromatography, ultra/diafiltration and fill/finish activities.
- Ensuring batch success by working using good aseptic techniques.
- Preparing, cleaning and maintaining the GMP facility including performing viable and non-viable environmental monitoring.
- Preparation of growth media and stock solutions using portable mixing tanks.
- Completing Batch Manufacturing Records in a timely fashion throughout the manufacturing process.
- Taking part in continuous improvement initiatives & development of production processes.
- Investigating quality incidents, deviations and improving procedures.
- Working to high standards of health & safety.
Key skills and requirements:
- BSc Life Sciences or equivalent or experience of working within a biological or chemical GMP manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience of working within an aseptic environment is advantageous but not essential.
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on safety, quality, details and results.
- Good problem solving, interpersonal communication and team skills.
- Excellent writing skills and computer literacy.
- Flexibility to work shifts (07:00 - 15:00 and 14:00 – 22:00) as dictated by the manufacturing schedule.
We look forward to receiving your application.
No agencies please.