Medical Writer - Career development
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client, a top global agency provides an innovative and strategic approach in creating top rate communication solutions. They are passionate for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas that make a difference.
- Lead the delivery of multiple projects or programs of work
- Build influential relationships through the application of strategic thinking
- Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, particularly medical affairs
- Wide-ranging therapeutic area knowledge
Qualifications: Degree (science, preferably life science); PhD or MSc (desirable). Medical communications background.
Benefits package. This includes a competitive base salary, generous pension and private health insurance, as well as a car allowance, company bonus, and lots more perks to take care of your wellbeing, including free gym membership.
Contact us now!