CAD Technician, Engineering, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you pride yourself on your integrity? We do what’s right for our employees, patients and partners so can you?
Oxford Biomedica’s Engineering team are responsible for all aspects of Plant, Mechanical, Electrical and Incoming utilities from point of connection into any of our facilities. This includes laboratories, manufacturing suites and office space.
We are currently recruiting for an CAD Technician to join the team for 12 months. The purpose of this role is to provide 2D Drawing expertise to the OXB Engineering & Facilities Teams
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- 2D drawing expertise to the Oxford Biomedica engineering and facilities departments.
- Assess the existing technical drawing register and implement improvements cross the business to ensure a consistent approach.
- Creation and amendment of 2D AutoCAD drawings
- Creation of an OXB drawing template and transfer of existing 2D drawings to this template.
- Provide a database of “approved master drawings” and “work in progress drawings”
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Min GCSE Maths & English or equivalent
- Experienced in using AutoCAD and other 2D/3D drawing software
- IT Literate, intermediate level of Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook
- Experience within any area of building design, space planning, structural team would be an advantage
- AutoCAD 2D knowledge
- Ability to prioritise workload in a changing environment
- Be self-sufficient with minimal supervision
- Confident, articulate, punctual, diligent with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team-work, and so can you.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives
We look forward to receiving your application.
No Agencies please