Treasury Manager (Financial Modelling)
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client, a busy SME within the Pharmaceutical world is currently looking to expand it's Finance team in the form of a Treasury Manager to help with a number of upcoming projects and business ventures.
This role will have the responsibility assisting with running daily treasury operations in the EMEA, Russia & Australia area.
- Build and maintain financial models for forecasting balance sheet and cash flow by entity/strategic alliance for actual/forecast and budgets.
- Build and maintain financial models for forecasting foreign exchange risk from short to long term and report on the impact on net income balance sheet volatility. Prepare reports on earning at risk and cash flow at risk analytics
- Work with Treasury Director to develop hedging strategies.
- Apply hedge accounting under IFRS9 for the foreign exchange exposure management.
- Create and maintain Treasury reports, KPI and dashboards.
- Work with affiliates and manufacturing to track the working capital trends.
- Use SAP 4 Hana and Board tools to use for above- implement RPA, predictive analysis and enhanced data analytics
Qualifications and Experience Required.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or similar experience.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Good knowledge of excel and word.
For a full job spec and confidential discussion, please reach out today!
Apply for Treasury Manager (Financial Modelling)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly