HR Systems Officer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you pride yourself on your integrity? We do what’s right for our employees, patients and partners, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Human Resource team is responsible for recruitment, learning & development, employee relations, employee wellbeing, payroll and employee engagement across the business.
We are currently recruiting for an HR Systems Officer. The purpose of this role is to support the implementation and maintenance of a new HR System within the HR Delivery function of OXB.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Supporting the on time delivery of project plans to a high quality
- Preparing data for uploads, data input and quality checks before User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Performing UAT tests as new modules are implemented
- Supporting the maintenance of change control documentation
- Ensuring job position, rewards and terms and conditions data has systems alignment
- Regular systems organogram structural maintenance
- Operate as the point of contact for system queries from all users and associated administration
- Be responsible for systems workflow maintenance changes as and when required.
- Writing and updating system training material and user guides
- Acting as Super User for the system and able to respond to system user queries or train HR, Managers and employees on system use
- Constructing simple and more complex data reports for HR and departmental Management.
- Supporting the ongoing development of system functionality.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
Educated to degree level in relevant discipline
- Previous experience within a HR environment for the required HR systems and process knowledge.
- Experience in a similar role including systems maintenance an ideally implementation
- Intermediate user of MS Excel – able to perform V Lookups & Pivot tables
- Systems knowledge within SAP Success Factors would be advantageous
- Comfortable with Data & Analytics and able to present reports and data clearly
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and teamwork, and so can you.
We look forward to receiving your application
No agencies please.