HEOR Publications Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a publications expert who loves to write and develop publications based on HEOR data. You’ll always be learning, as the work spans multiple therapeutic areas (eg, immunology, women’s health, oncology, and cardiology). And, there’s a variety of projects to keep you busy: manuscripts, abstracts, posters, slide presentations, congress activities, digital and enhanced journal and congress content, planning, management and some broader medical affairs and educational materials.
Who are Fishawack Health?
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialisation partner for the modern life sciences era. Powered by a globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts, we are driven to connect patients and healthcare professionals with the knowledge they need to live better lives. Our three core operating units—Commercial, Consulting, and Medical Communications—can be leveraged individually but are designed for dynamic collaboration, with expert teams intentionally and uniquely assembled for each project.
Our internationally recognised, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Brighton, London, Manchester, Knutsford, Dublin, and Oxford) and USA (Evansville, New York, Philadelphia, Minneapolis Scottsdale, St. Louis, and San Diego). We are Fishawack Health. Bolder. More agile. More connected. Together with our client partners, we can shape the future and improve lives.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience writing publications (eg, abstracts, posters, manuscripts
- Thorough understanding of statistical methods and research methodology, especially those used in HEOR and clinical research
- 2+ years’ experience writing about real-world evidence and patient-reported outcomes
- Experience across multiple therapeutic areas or an ability to quickly learn new and complex scientific concepts
- Understanding of market dynamics and how HEOR data play a role
- MS, MPH, PhD, PharmD or relevant advanced degree in life sciences or related field. Degree in epidemiology preferred
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop and tailor your career towards your preferred route, be that scientific delivery, operational, or client service. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.