Market Development Specialist - Breast Onco-plastic Surgery
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Market Development Specialist - Breast Onco-plastic Surgery - UK Based
Our client is a niche player in Medical Devices, who have developed a unique service offering for the Breast surgery marketplace, enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. Their UK business is well established, with exciting growth plans ahead.
Due to strong sales and even stronger growth expected, they are seeking a Market Development Manager to collaborate with their regional distribution partners. Reporting to the Market Development Director, you will be responsible for leading, collaborating on, or supporting, a range of cross-functional projects that will define and shape their growth vision.
The Market Development Manager will require a high level of product knowledge, clinical understanding, and frontline experience in multiple markets. They will assist the Market Development Director in developing solutions that unlock the challenges faced by individual field sales organisations in the adoption of their products across the UK, Europe, USA and Asia Pacific.
This role is a brand-new position that provides an exciting opportunity for someone to join a high growth business, offering you excellent growth and development opportunities. Starting as a UK wide role and progressing to EMEA and Global responsibilities as growth requires, the position will involve a significant amount of domestic and international travel and periodic attendance at company HQ in Cambridge, UK.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your:
- Extensive experience in a medical device commercial/marketing role with a proven track record of success (sales experience required)
- Experience organising educational events, clinical sessions, clinical trials, or post-marketing studies.
- Experience managing KOL relationships and growing networks of clinical proponents
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Business and financial acumen
- Experience within oncology/breast oncology preferred
- High degree of autonomy: ability to take ownership of tasks and get things done
In return, you will get the chance to shine in a pivotal new role. You can also expect an excellent financial package and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business that invests heavily in R&D to stay ahead of the competition and changes the market dynamics.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31472