Senior and Principal Statistical Programmers
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Research Organisations are a hot topic right now, and quite rightly so. And as a Statistical Programmer for this particular CRO, you’ll be at the forefront of some seriously career-defining projects – particularly as this organisation is one of the world’s leading innovators in healthcare and drug discovery. Bringing healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology and advanced analytics into a mixing pot of genius, they’re utilising the most cutting-edge technology to deliver life-changing results. Striving for nothing short of excellence, they’re embarking on an exciting new era of data science, with capabilities that extend from AI and machine learning to virtual trials – and in the process, they continue to create the most exceptional career prospects for their ambitious workforce.
With multiple opportunities across Europe for both Senior Programmer and Principal Programmers, you’ll be part of a vibrant Statistical Programming directorate that has access to sector-leading technology. Joining a specialist, single sponsor team on multiple complex global studies across phases I-IV, you’ll be entrusted with the most spectacular trials, developing the process methodologies and quality controls needed for various departments to meet their internal and external clients’ needs. With the opportunity to provide technical expertise and leadership across the department, you’ll shape and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions, and you will deliver internal consulting expertise, formulating specifications and user needs analyses for complex project and client requirements. So we’ve established that the work will be interesting. But it’s also worth noting that this role comes with the chance to pursue your long-term career goals. With exceptional training and development opportunities that will be tailored to your needs (including the chance to maintain up-to-date advanced knowledge of programming software and CDISC requirements), you’ll have first dibs on the most interesting promotions – so there really is no saying where your career will take you next.
To make waves in this exceptional Statistical Programming team, you will:
- Have experience in statistical programming in SAS within the CRO, pharmaceutical or biotechnology sectors.
- Boast a comprehensive knowledge of statistics and programming within the clinical drug development process.
- Have a brilliant awareness of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language.
- Be organised. You’ll be leading projects at a group level, so you will know how to blow expectations out of the water, while always meeting deadlines.
- Have the qualifications or experience to prove that you’re up to the job. A degree in computer science would be a bonus.
- Be highly analytical with an in-depth knowledge of clinical research regulatory requirements.
- Be inspirational, with good communication and influencing skills. In other words, you’ll be capable of managing a visionary programming team and helping them achieve their best.