Data Quality Manager
- Experience Level
Our client is Talking Medicines Limited is a data tech Company formed in 2013 to serve the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. They have extensive experience and an entrepreneurial approach to drive more effective medicines. The team are committed to working at the highest level of quality and transparency in creating new ways to capture the digital voice of the patient.
They believe that the patient should be at the centre of healthcare. They listen and engage with patients, capture their global digital voice with extensive compliance requirements, in order to provide curated digital insights to our pharmaceutical clients, to support their patient-centric marketing decisions, thus driving more effective medicines. They use real-world data for good.
They are enjoying fast growth: with the UK rollout our data service is gaining traction leading us to Europe and the US.
Now looking for their first Data Quality Manager. They are a pretty small, dynamic team offering a supportive, trusting and transparent environment. You won’t be bored nor micro-managed! They enjoy challenges and a fast pace and are proud of our achievements. Your personal growth matters to us and you will be given plenty of opportunities to learn new technologies, practices and techniques. You will have a lot of room to grow!
They embrace diversity and equal opportunity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives.
As their Data Quality Manager, you will lead the vision for Defining Data Quality Standard and ROI. Working either within the Big Pharma, MedTech, Biotech, HealthTech industry or business providing Real World Evidence to the Pharma Industry.
The Data Quality manager will be the in-house data expert, comfortable working with data and business processes to enable compliant, secure and quality data to be presented through the EVA service. Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry data standards, the business opportunity with high attention to data process and customer experience are vital. The Data Manager will work closely with the Data Protection Officer to ensure data is captured, processed, presented, stored and disposed of in a safe, ethical way in line with the global (country specific) standards (ISO i.e. 9001, 27001), legal, compliance and regulatory (GDPR, HIPAA) requirements.
- Be the data management expert, engaging with multiple stakeholders to drive good data management practice across the business.
- Define and execute a data management governance model that includes data access, ownership and data quality standards that meet the needs of the pharmaceutical industry systems.
- Understand the business processes that drive the ethical use of data for good, data management including standards and governance.
- Maintain relationships with all data users, actively driving engagement, adoption and usage to develop processes, training and support to ensure data quality standards are maintained.
- Capture and understand business requirements for data to improve business efficiency, assisting in the delivery of the EVA roadmap to enable the business to maximise the potential of the use of data.
- Use of data to drive insights & intelligence to inform business decisions.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of change management to improve data management.
- Help to create, test and refine ongoing business requirements and use of data, questioning technical requirements for developers covering the full client life cycle and customer journeys.
You will report directly to the Talking Medicines COO.
We are looking for a Data Quality Manager that is a natural leader in data management. You will be the ‘go to’ person for data quality management working across the multiple stakeholders to capture and structure data to deliver tangible business improvements to our customers. You will have extensive knowledge of:
- The quality standards implemented across the digital health, healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, from drug discovery to product launch.
- A business focus for data quality.
- Broad experience and proven track record of managing data with customers is essential.
- Knowledge of data business models e.g. Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce.
- Technical literate (SQL, Python or R) with an understanding of database and schema design.
- Excellent communication, analytics and influencing skills.
- Global data protection, international standards & regulatory knowledge, specifically from working for global pharmaceutical companies.
Package Location: Glasgow City-Centre with flexible working
Salary: depending on experience
Holidays: 33 days (25 days holiday and 8 statutory bank holidays)
Training: Individual budget for personal development
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter below
About Mercuri Urval
Mercuri Urval is a leading global Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory firm. We make sure organizations always have the right people capabilities in place, so they deliver the best possible results.
As pioneers in predicting the impact of people’s capabilities and personality on business results, we have always placed high importance on Executive Search and Professional Recruitment. Mercuri Urval was founded more than 50 years ago and works with more than 3.000 clients – across all sectors – in over 50 countries.
Extraordinary results. It’s all about people™ – www.mercuriurval.com
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Glasgow City
- Clinical Data Management Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Glasgow City
- Project Management Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Glasgow City
- Data Project Management Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Glasgow City