Treasury Manager EMEA
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Treasury Manager EMEA
Exciting opportunity to work for our International pharmaceutical client, who is looking for an experienced Treasury Manager, who will be responsible for assisting with running daily treasury operations in the EMEA, Russia & Australia area.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Build and maintain financial models for forecasting balance sheet and cash flow by entity/strategic alliance for actual/forecast and budgets.
* Build and maintain financial models for forecasting foreign exchange risk from short to long term and report on the impact on net income balance sheet volatility.
* Prepare reports on earning at risk and cash flow at risk analytics
* Work with Treasury Director to develop hedging strategies.
* Apply hedge accounting under IFRS9 for the foreign exchange exposure management.
* Create and maintain Treasury reports, KPI and dashboards.
* Work with affiliates and manufacturing to track the working capital trends.
* Use SAP 4 Hana and Board tools to use for above- implement RPA, predictive analysis and enhanced data analytics.
Skills & Experience required:
* Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or similar experience.
* Good knowledge of SAP.
* Good knowledge of excel and word.
* Proactive approach to solving problems.
* Resilient and able to continually deliver in a demanding environment and manage multiple priorities and delivery requirements within a short timescale.
* Capable of fostering strong working relationships within a large finance team and with cross functional team members.
* Good communication skills both to financial and non-financial stakeholders.
* Able to work under pressure with focus and precision within challenging deadlines.
* Determined approach to driving solutions.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact us on 01707 247259
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.