Senior Clinical Data Coordinator
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We don’t tell our employees what they should care about. They tell us.
At PRA, Philanthropy, charitable giving and social responsibility are more than buzz words for
us – they’re ideas we hold up as ideals. Our passion and commitment to improving lives
extend far beyond our work and we believe that it is our obligation to empower our
employees to find meaningful ways to respond to the needs of others around the world.
PRA's Strategic Solutions Division is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Data Coordinator who will be fully outsourced to work with one of our largest global Pharmaceutical Sponsors.
Senior Clinical Data Coordinator will be responsible for providing the following support with regards the Rave system: Project Management guidance to study teams, study startup and closeout guidance, migration support, tracking high-level study milestone information and clinical view refreshes when required.
- Study Team support (internal and external partners) at a platform level for all therapeutic areas by answering ad-hoc questions.
- Maintaining the Trial Data Repository in Medidata Rave
- Database lock activities such as updating user access
- Supporting study teams with scheduling migrations
- Uploading eCRF guidelines on the server.
- Database archival activities such as removing all user access and turning off clinical views.
- Guide study team members to Data Collection Solutions documentation
- Review listings and follow-up with study team members as appropriate
A team-player, a strong communicator, very well organized
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through continued training, development and support. To be successful in this position you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technological or clinical field
- Some previous experience in clinical research industry
- Platform-level clinical database knowledge required (ideally RAVE, but other similar EDC systems will also be considered)
- Understanding of clinical trials and study lifecycle (start-up, maintenance & closeout)
- Previous administrative experience gained within a clinical data management environment
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Senior Clinical Data Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly