Vice President Pharmacology
- Experience Level
We are working with an exciting and rapidly growing biotech attracting significant interest in the programs they are working on at present. If you’re looking for a challenge to lead within pharmacology then I encourage you to get in touch today.
- Support board level management in key strategic decisions moving forward
- Oversee the design, coordination and execution in vivo and in vitro research studies to advance lead cell therapy development programs, including study planning, protocol design using advanced cell biology techniques, study execution, data analysis and study report writing.
- Support with the evaluation, optimization, and management of preclinical CROs
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to support experimental plans and preclinical development goals.
- Coordinate sample analysis and data review.
- Deliver and present study outcomes.
- Contribute to and lead in vivo and in vitro model development and characterization.
- Maintain good documentation practices with strong attention to detail.
- Develop detailed experimental plans for preclinical CROs as well as for internal supportive investigations
- PhD in a life science
- 10 years experience working within pharmacology
- Majority within industry preferred
- Experience progressing candidates through preclinical studies to IND
- Management and leadership experience is essential