Scientist Galenics - A growing pharmaceutical company
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you looking for a new challenge within the formulation and manufacturing process of solid dosage forms and do you want to make a difference? Do you want to work at an innovative company where teamwork is key and you receive extensive training opportunities?
Our client is a mid-sized pharmaceutical company based in the South of Germany. You would be working at a company that implements a flat hierarchy and works with modern systems and work materials. You would benefit from a more clear communication and increased autonomy that such organisational structure brings about. They specialise in fully automated production and innovative packaging of pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements. You would gain the opportunity to help bring innovative medicine solutions to market.
- Implementation of development projects and clinical sample production in the field of galenics
- Write manufacturing procedures, stability reports, SOPs, and product development reports
- Creation and training of manufacturing regulations for clinical investigational drugs
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical product development, specifically in solid and semi-solid dosage forms in a cGMP environment
- Life sciences studies, ideally with a pharmaceutical-technical subject or alternatively a scientific-technical professional training
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and possessing good interpersonal and team working skills
- Fluency in English and German
Has your interest been spiked at reading about this opportunity, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with:
Linde Hoogervorst Phone: +31203690331