Clinical Project Manager - Remote - Contract to Hire
- Experience Level
This position is with a North Carolina based CRO with a strong focus on Biometrics. We are supporting them with the hire of a Clinical Project manager on a Remote basis with experience across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Assist with developing and implementing clinical development plans, including clinical budgets, timelines, resources, critical milestones, etc.
- Work with Clinical Project Management to ensure periodic reporting of clinical program progress to clinical leadership
- Support Clinical Project Management leadership in identifying and continuously monitoring for strategic and operational project risks and drive mitigations
- Escalate selected issues and mitigations to clinical project management leadership for decision making
- Represent Clinical Operations and Clinical Project Management function at various company decision-making bodies and possibly externally to key collaborator stakeholders
- Manage Clinical Operations clinical contract processes and negotiations across the portfolio to ensure consistency across programs and track clinical budget quarterly spend in collaboration with Finance
- Work collaboratively with Finance, Business Development, Research, Nonclinical Development, Regulatory, and Technical Operations, to plan and report clinical project progress and track clinical budget
- 3 - 5 years + Project management experience
- Multi-Therapeutic experiences
- CRO Background
- Experience in Bid defence
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task managing different studies
- Experience managing budgets and timelines
If you would like to learn more please apply today or send a copy of your CV to Ktingling@barringtonjames.com today!