Medical Science Liaison Germany
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
ADVANZ PHARMA have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Science Liaison to join their team in Germany. This opportunity is a field based role covering Baveria, Baden Wurttemberg and Thuringia.
Main purpose of role:
The role of the Medical Office is to bring medical/scientific and drug safety related insights and expertise to ADVANZ PHARMA and to be subject matter experts across the following functional areas: medical affairs, medical compliance, patient safety, clinical development, post marketing research, and medical operations. This entails engaging and collaborating with healthcare organizations, healthcare professionals and customers – both internal and external - and generating and communicating relevant, meaningful and impactful data. In so-doing, the Medical Office: represents the voice of the patient in all matters; works to ensure that products are supported by relevant, up to date data and retain a positive benefit/risk profile; helps to drive our scientific credibility and reputation as a company; enables stakeholders to make informed choices for patients; operates with due regard to all relevant regulations and compliance requirements.
The Medical Science Liaison works as part of the Medical office team, specifically to:
- Deploy the Medical Affairs strategy, previously discussed with management at a national level and approved by the Global Director Medical Affairs, through development and execution of a local MSL plan
- Contribute towards medical strategy for maintenance products and future product launches through meaningful medical insights
- Maintain scientific support for healthcare professionals and other external experts through development and delivery of quality medical education in a field-based setting
- Establish and maintain strong, scientifically-based professional relationships with the healthcare community and healthcare professionals
- Provide relevant, accurate and timely, high-standard, and customized scientific responses to medical educational requests from external and internal stakeholders
Further details available from the ADVANZ PHARMA website upon application.