Project Specialist General Medicine UK or Spain
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Specialist for our General Medicine Business Unit.
The Senior Project Specialist is responsible for maintaining and coordinating the logistical aspects of clinical projects, and provides overall support to functional leads to ensure the successful completion of project deliverables. Operate independently, with minimal day-to-day oversight, and may co-ordinate the activities of Project Specialists.
Main responsibilities include:
- Set-up, maintain and close out project files and study information on a variety of databases and systems.
- Maintain and distribute study-specific /financial reports (e.g. vendor/site invoices, investigator payments (grants and pass-through), forecasts, etc).
- May lead internal and external meetings as directed by the PL. Prepares and distributes meeting minutes and action items for both internal and external meetings. Follows up with team members on action items to closure.
- Records the status of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in assigned systems, with input and oversight from the assigned PL. Assesses and communicates KPIs for associated job tasks to PL with proposed action plan. Prepares and provides status reports to customers with oversight from assigned PL
- May serve as project representative for internal and external audits. Provide support for quality assurance activities, including preparation for audits and internal review, preparing documentation and follow through to resolution actionable issues.
- May serve as primary customer contact when PL is out of the office. Seeks input from Project Director for customer support.
- May mentor and train Project Specialists.
Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).
To succeed in the role, successful candidates should have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in the industry.
- Degree educated of equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High proficiency with full MS Office Applications.
- Ability to manage time and work independently to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
“Equal Opportunities Plan. Its objective is to achieve the principle of equality of opportunity in Syneos Health’s employment practices ensuring that our workforce is truly representative of each gender and that every employee is respected and is able to work under equal conditions.”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Syneos Health™ (Nasdaq:SYNH) is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization. The Company, including a Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO), is purpose-built to accelerate customer performance to address modern market realities.
Disclaimer: Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-MŚ1