In House Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA. Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
As an In-house Clinical Research Associate you will be working closely with the wider project team to support the management of investigative sites and ensure that all sites adhere to the requirements and regulations governing Clinical Research. You will receive comprehensive training which will enable you to learn, before moving to work on your own studies with continuing support, training and mentorship.
You will have the opportunity to work on clinical studies at different stages of the project lifecycle and gain a variety of therapeutic experience. The In-house Clinical Research Associate assists sites during maintenance and closing out sites.
Key responsibilities in this position include:
* Working within the framework of the study protocol, to assist with the preparation and organisation of investigator and study site materials both at a local and international level.
* Working closely with Clinical Team Managers and Clinical Research Associates.
* Working with the wider PRA project team including Regulatory, Contracts and Project Management.
* Performing investigative site recruitment and evaluation.
* In-house site management activities and ensuring that all study files and documents are current and complete.
Self-motivated, tenacious and quality focused.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position we are seeking:
* A life sciences graduate who is keen to begin or develop your career within Clinical Research. We are also keen to review applications from experienced administrators who are interested in working within the Clinical Research industry and clinical site staff looking to work for a CRO.
* Exceptional inter-personal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise and multi task.
* The ability to learn new tasks and processes quickly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Competent with MS Office applications.
* Fluency in English and Hungarian is required.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.