Global Strategic Marketing (Associate) Director
- Experience Level
During a time of rapid expansion, an incredible new opportunity has become available with one of the world’s pioneers in the pharmaceutical industry as a Global Strategic Marketing (Associate) Director, within their increasingly active NASH portfolio, which is set to see a number of launches in the coming years and develop synergies with Chronic Kidney Disease and Obesity.
You will hold a pivotal role in the collaborative effort to transform the lives of individuals suffering from these conditions. Leading the global marketing strategy from end-to-end including pre-launch and launch in a new therapeutic space, on a global scale, you will work closely with senior stakeholders and board members to drive this high-potential therapy area towards and beyond its objectives.
- Drive the creation of multichannel marketing strategies from pre- to post-launch with a novel approach including innovative digital tools to advance product awareness and brand loyalty
- Optimise the marketing strategy using innovative market data including customer engagement patterns, behavioural insights, and customer/competitor activity, to guide operations and steer an analytics-based corporate marketing strategy
- Autonomously navigate commercial leadership activities according to close to the disease-area strategic plan
- Collaboration with senior management and the board as well as establishing thriving partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Direct the commercial perspective for assigned assets to grow and cultivate the overarching product strategy
- Master’s Degree in Science or related field and/or MBA
- Longstanding, 5-10 years, work experience within the pharmaceutical industry, reflecting pipeline strategy, and/or in-line brand marketing
- High-level expertise delivering global marketing and commercial strategy without existing in-market presence is essential
- Ability to interface with senior management/board level with a global headquarters environment
- Product launch and people leadership experience in a local affiliate is beneficial, particularly within the EU and/or the US
- The opportunity to work within a truly innovative, global pharmaceutical organisation with substantial exposure to senior leadership and opportunities to advance your professional growth
- Competitive remuneration package with lucrative bonus scheme
- Excellent relocation package for you and your family
If you have the required skills, experience and ambition to take on this opportunity, please contact Foteinos for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Foteinos at +44 1273 727 930 / +49 30 31196519 or email on email@example.com
Foteinos is a Senior Search Consultant covering primarily Germany, rest of Europe and North America.
Apply for Global Strategic Marketing (Associate) Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly