Senior Medical Writer - Patient Communications
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Medical Writer, Patient Communications
Location – South East
Salary - £Neg depending on experience
Our client, helps healthcare clients to find better solutions for their patients. Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced medical writer to join their medical strategy and content team.
If you love writing content for patient/carer support programmes across multiple therapeutic areas then this could be the right tole for you.
Requirements / Experience.
- Ability to understand and translate complex medical information into clear and compelling material for patients
- Previous work in a variety of therapeutic areas and deliverables, including educational materials and patient support program components
- Experience with research tools and approaches
- Knowledge of health literacy principles and trends and principles of health psychology and behaviour change techniques
- Good awareness of current industry code of practice guidelines and their implications
- Budgetary awareness
This is a great chance to join an expanding medical communications team. For further information please call Louise Clark on +44 (0)1293 584300